Monday, May 25, 2009

 

Yeah People Have Been Asking

He added that, given wal-mart labor history, it was something that if we d thought about it a little longer, we d have done something different. Yeah, a lot of people have been asking us if we re obama supporters. But i wasn t expecting much when the show started, to be honest - he is older than my dad. The cornerback cromardie for the birds reminded me of any bird cb covering drew pearson in the 1970s. The knee-slide and the guitar twirl were lame.

Comments:
Hello, I visited your interesting blog , come and get you advertising on my blog.Put your link in comments,pass on my blog visits from 190 countries.Hallo
http://internapoli-city.blogspot.com/
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]